QTranslate is a free interpreter for Windows ( XP3/Vista/7/8/10). With this little utility, you essentially select the content you need to decipher and after that press hot key (Ctrl+Q to indicate interpretation in the popup window or Double Ctrl snap to demonstrate the interpretation in the fundamental window). The program likewise can talk content (Ctrl+E) and play out a word reference search (Ctrl+Alt+Q). Likewise, you can open the primary window and type message physically.
The present variant backings the accompanying interpretation administrations:
- Google Translate
- Bing Translator
- SDL FreeTranslation.com
The program has two methods of interpretation by mouse determination (click on the program symbol in the framework plate to turn this mode on):
Show symbol (Select content in any program, the program symbol will show up close to the cursor. Snap on the symbol, the popup window with the interpretation of the chose content will show up);
Show interpretation (Select content in any program and the popup window with the interpretation of the chose content will show up right away).
The fundamental highlights:
- Decipher message in any application that supports content determination (Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Acrobat Reader, Skype, and so forth.);
- OCR content acknowledgment (OCR API has given by OCR.SPACE);
- Search in online lexicons;
- Search in disconnected XDXF lexicons;
- Moment interpretation;
- Spell checking;
- Content to discourse amalgamation;
- Word recommendation/autocomplete;
- History of interpretations;
- Virtual console.
- Versatile rendition.
QTranslate 6.7.3 changelog:
- Fixed: Microsoft, youdao, Google search, and Multitran administrations
- Refreshed: Removed SDL and Definr administrations